Sunday, January 25, 2009

Teeth, iphone, skeleton

Day 23:
I didn't get a good shot. This was the only picture I took that day. But you can see Izze's teeth kind of.
I'm happy with the results of the surgery. I hope I don't have to go through it again.
Puffy Mouth. Day 23

Day 24:
Izze is so much a girl of the technological ages. She knows how to work a dvd player, a remote and most importantly an iPhone. I have her games and apps on their own page and she knows how to unlock the phone, how to scroll to her page and open the app. It's kind of awesome and slightly creepy. Haha... but more awesome. She was playing with my phone last night before she finally fell asleep. I love how unmanageable her hair gets sometimes. I refuse to cut bangs though. NO WAY!
Looking down. Day 24

Day 25:
This little guy. :D Casey and I both got one at the fair a few years ago. We wore them like earrings through the fair. I think it was when I was pregnant with Izze. Casey was Jeremy's best friend before I met him. They lost contact for a few years and shortly before I got pregnant with Izze we ran into him and Jessica (they were dating back then) at a screening for The Corpse Bride. We haven't lost contact with him since then and we don't plan on it. It's been awesome having him back in our lives. Also. With Casey I got Jessica. It took us a while to hit it off, but I'm so glad we did. She is one of the best friends I've ever had. She just gets me. :D Here's our little bonesy.
Bones. Day 25

No comments:

Post a Comment