Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Every Day.

I decided to do a 365 project this year. I'm going to attempt to take a picture everyday of something that makes me happy, makes me smile, makes me laugh. I made this blog just to keep them organized.

Here are days one and two.

Day One

These are Izze's teal converse. I bought them from a friend early last summer, because her daughter outgrew them way too fast. I was worried she'd outgrow them fast too and it turns out her feet just aren't growing and they still fit. There's no question I love shoes... I love shoes for Izze even more, especially little Chuck Taylors. In This picture she's about to attempt a passe.

Day Two

Day two is a two for one! Nerf guns and my little brother! Izze got a Nerf gun for Christmas and I always had been so against gun toys, but we've been having a lot of fun with it, so we used some of our Christmas money to buy two more guns so we can all have one. We've had a lot of fun... but I keep finding those little darts everywhere. Also... Jordan is in the picture. During the Summer he moved to an apartment downtown and I've loved having him closer to us. He spends a lot of time at our house... well he always has, but it's easier for him to now.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment