Monday, January 5, 2009

Day Five.

Izze used her Christmas money to "buy" a Yo Gabba Gabba car that can fit all five Yo Gabba Gabba characters... that she didn't have. When she saw the car she knew she wanted it. I told her she could get the guys instead but we'd have to go to Toys 'R' Us later.

Then the cutest thing happened. She couldn't make up her mind. The car was stellar, but she didn't have the guys to go in it... but if she got the guys she wouldn't have the car to put them in. She told me, I want the guys, but they won't have a car, but I love the car so much, but no guys.

I told her she could earn the Guys if she went to bed without fighting with us. She did a great job last night, so I've been telling her all day we could go to get her guys after dance today. She fell asleep instantly when we headed out and she slept through the store and everything. I got them and saw the outfits for her baby named "Dolly." I got that too and dressed her in it.

When we finally got home, as I was tucking her in, she woke up a little so I showed her the new outfit. She was nearly in tears with tired excitement. She wanted to hold her when she fell back asleep. It was pretty darling.

My little girl really grew up to me today. In dance class she was a really good listener and followed along and was even a leader. She made me a proud mama/dance teacher. I'm so lucky.

Day Five:
I love every moment of being your Mama.

Day Five

No comments:

Post a Comment