Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 19.

Last night we let Izze "go swimming" in our tub. She loved wearing her swimsuit. She looks so cute in it. It's funny when she was first born, I guess when she was about 7 months or so, she had this little tiny bikini. Actually she had a few. It was funny on such a little lady, but I don't think I'd put her in it now. The idea of seeing her in a triangle top bikini doesn't say cute to me. I love clothes for her, it's not a joke, but the older she gets the more I see the pressure put on little girls, it starts at a pretty young age.

It makes me happy that I'm a cool mom, but at the same time, I know at which point that thin thin line between modest and immodest has been crossed. I can tell I'm going to be more strict with her than I thought. It makes me happy still,

Swimsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment