Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hello Kitty, Hello Shoes

Day 14-
Even though I'm not a big fan of a room centered around characters or a goofy theme... I couldn't resist letting Izze pick the Hello Kitty comforter for her new bed. I already have a ton of Hello Kitty stuff which she has now inherited. This alarm clock is something I bought when I worked at Blockbuster when I first met Jeremy. Now Izze has it and loves it. She also just figured out how to turn the radio on on it. I do secretly love that Izze loves Hello Kitty. I didn't even really try to push it on her.

Day 14- Hello Kitty

I almost used this photo for today, because I thought it was funny.

Day 15-

It's funny that the day I started this project I took a picture of Izze's teal converse. I wrote how I excited I was that they still fit her and I thought they'd fit her into the Spring.

Just kidding.

She grew over night. Some of her pants aren't as long as they used to be... but they're still too long! And I realized her feet had grown when I went to put on some slip on vans on her. They were snug. So we headed to the mall to get some "MUCH NEEDED" new ones! haha!! At the Vans store I ended up getting some black slip ons with a UNICORN!!!! and at Journeys Kidz I got some black monochrome high top Converse. When the girl at the check out counter said she loved how cute little Converse are when they're so beat up and that I shouldn't get rid of them. I should display them somewhere. Well guess what. I already do! I've kept all of Izze's pink and black converse since she started walking. (Of course after we let Ella get some wear out of them too! :D) So here they are size 2, 3, 4, 5. This will be the first size Izze won't have black and white high tops, her new ones are all black.

Day 15- Izze's Sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment