Sunday, January 4, 2009

Boredom Busters

Jordan broke his key off in his lock last night... and it took the locksmiths 2 hours to finally come help him out. At first they told us 30 minutes so we came back after about just that and they still hadn't shown up. We (mostly I) came up with a song for every letter of the alphabet by Morrissey or The Smiths. We couldn't come up with letters "K" "X" or "Z" and really "J" shouldn't count. I love Morrissey... oh yes I do.

Day Four

Here's the list for those curious.

A-Alma Matters
B- Boy With A Thorn in His Side
C- Cemetery Gates
D- Disappointed
E- Every Day Is Like Sunday
F- Frankly Mr. Shankly
G- Glamourous Glue
H- How Soon is Now
I- Interesting Drug
J- (That) Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
K
L- Last of the Famous International Playboys
M- Meat is Murder
N- November Spawned a Monster
O- Ouija Board, Ouija Board
P- Picadilly Palare
Q- (The) Queen is Dead
R- Redondo Beach
S- Suedehead
T-This Charming Man
U-Used to be a Sweet Boy
V- Vicar In A Tutu
W- We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
X-
Y-You Know I Couldn't Last
Z

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a fun game! I'll have to remember that next time I'm stuck somewhere, waiting.

    ReplyDelete