Sunday, January 18, 2009

Being Vegan.

Day 17:
Vegan Whipped Cream
I love this treat: a ZenSoy chocolate pudding cup topped with way too much Soyatoo whipped cream. Izze loves it too.

Day 18:
I caved.
I have always been against the whole vitamin thing. Thinking what we eat should be healthy and be what essentially gives us our vitamins, but I learned something.
Toddlers are finicky eaters. Sometimes they just don't eat at all. About 2.5 months after Izze's doctor said she recommended vitamins to all her patients (especially on days they are fighting the eating thing), I set on a quest to find some vegan kids multivitamins. I actually found these at Whole Foods and the lady who was working the vitamin area let Izze try a sample. She liked them! Luckily there was a coupon there for them and the cashier mentioned every Tuesday vitamins are 15% off! Good news. Now when Izze refuses to eat anything all day, I can have a little piece of mind that she's getting some kind of nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment