Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Like a Tomato... catch up.

Day 29: I caught what Izze had and had no motivation. I took an iPhone picture. What am I happy about on such a crappy day? I love this hoodie, it's always made me feel better. :)
Sick... Day 29

Day 30:
Still super sick, sick enough to take Izze to her pediatrician and see what's wrong with us. I didn't think to bring my camera with us when I headed out. As soon as we get to the doctor's office she bucks right up and later decides she wants to visit Grandma and Grandpa, where she played hide and seek. Another iPhone picture, but at least I remembered. I'm so glad we're feeling better.
Another phone picture.

Day 31:
At my parent's house again, Izze woke up from a nap in a diaper and was LIVID! She wanted undies and guess who forgot to pack some? Luckily my mom stopped and grabbed a pack on our way to watch my sister's kids. I love that she's into undies now.
Lost It. Day 31

Day 32:
I almost missed this day! We had a late night, after a party for my Grandma Hansen who turned 87 today! Happy birthday, Grandma!! I remembered to snap a picture just before midnight. Izze woke up from a little nightmare and I snuggled her back to sleep.
Just before I missed it. Day 32

Day 33:
I love that Izze loves dance class. I love that she's in my class, but at the same time it's tricky. Sometimes she's the worst student I've ever had and at other times she's a really good listener and even a leader. I haven't decided if she'll be in my class next year or not. Before class Izze was running around the studio and I was trying to catch her to change her into her leotard. Then she realized how cute she looked and started hamming it up in the mirror. My mom made that cute skirt, she also made a matching one for Sydney and one for Ella and a matching blanket for Reese. So cute, THANKS MOM!!!!
Two Punks- Day 33

Day 34:
Brobee goes to Spain. Izze and I enjoyed ourselves for about an hour going through magazines putting her Gabba Guys into different scenarios. This was hilarious. Brobee in a bullfight.
Brobee goes to Spain- Day 34

1 comment:

  1. Hope everyone is finally feeling better. Still, very cute pics. Now I'm seeing Yo Gabba Gabba stuff all over, even though I've never seen the show. Love the pics with the Gabba characters..funny!

    ReplyDelete