Saturday, February 7, 2009

4 more out the door.

I had to laugh today... this year alone I've already taken 181 photos. It's only February. The other day Jeremy and I stupidly passed up another external hard drive... mistake. I don't think our computer will make it to April. I taste a new iMac in our future? Preferably something with a nice big monitor...

I digress...

Day 35:
Izze and I took our snowflakes down to replace them with hearts (to be pictured later).
Snowflake falling. Day 35

Day 36:
My little brother always talks about making an alphabet book with "found" letters. Here is a letter 'd' for day 36. At the Main Library downtown. Izze and I love the library. We go at least once a week, we make it a point to head to the downtown one pretty often too. And in March it looks like we'll be heading there more. I finally got Izze into the parent/toddler art class that always fills up. :D
D-d-d-don't stop thinking about tomorrow. Day 36

Day 37:
See those little empty spots where teeth SHOULD be? I normally wouldn't be happy about teething, but I am. I was so worried Izze had something wrong with her... she is pretty far behind with getting her teeth. But guess what I found that day? Two little white bumps pushing through. Izze is finally getting some canines... a year late.
Day 37

Day 38:
We took Izze to see Coraline today. Oh my gosh!! She loved it. I thought the Real 3D was AWESOME! You also know I'm a sucker for The Nightmare Before Christmas... Coraline was made by the creator of it. It was a lot scarier than I thought, but Izze loved it. She's a tough cookie. She has a soft spot for villians. Her favorite character in this show was the "bad mom" and she loves Ursula from The Little Mermaid and Malificent from Sleeping Beauty. That's my girl. Izze didn't really like the glasses, they were huge and she would have had to hold them in place the whole time. She opted to view the movie slightly blurry instead. Still loving it though.
3D glasses. Day 38

3 comments:

  1. Love the found letter idea. Now I'm going to be looking for letters! Glad you guys liked the movie, it looks really cute. Can't wait until Ellie is old enough to go to the movies. Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pssssh...I can take hundreds of photos in a day. We have an external but I don't know how to use it. :\

    -Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *external hard drive*

    ReplyDelete